Two previous posts are of particular interest here. May 1, 2008 "List Of The World's Healthiest Foods" (129 total) and March 28, 2008 "Best Foods for Runners" (15 total). Cross referencing these two lists, you get the following:
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Whole-Grain Cereal with Protein (There are several different grains listed. Here is whole wheat.)
6. Canned Black Beans
7. Mixed Greens Salad (Several greens listed. Here linked Romaine lettuce.)
8. Salmon (This fish is incredible. Should be eaten every day!)
9. Whole Grain Bread (100% whole grain) (Again wheat here linked, but several whole grains are listed on site.)
10. Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetables (Stir-Fry not listed but numerous vegetables listed on site.)
11. Whole Grain Pasta (Not listed on site...only whole foods listed.)
13. Frozen Mixed Berries (Here raspberry. Best among the listed berries.)
14. Dark Chocolate (Am I depressed! Chocolate is NOT LISTED!!! Anyone have a razor blade?)
15. Low-Fat Yogurt
Fifteen Best Runner's Food List referenced from article in Runner's World Magazine.
There are numerous other whole foods listed which have as similar or more nutrition as the fifteen listed. Have fun. I have spent hours on the healthy food site and not come close to reading everything.